- 3/4 cup (175 ml) sugar
- 2 tsp (10 ml) vanilla
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Bisquick
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) grated lemon peel
- 2 eggs
- 2 8 oz (224 grm) cream cheese
- 1 cup (225 ml) dairy sour cream
- 2 Tbsp (30 ml) sugar
- 2 Tsp (10 ml) vanilla
- 1 pt. fresh strawberries (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Grease 9 inch pie plate.
- Place all ingredients except topping ingredients into large mixing bowl and blend on high speed until smooth.
- Pour into prepared pie plate.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until puffed center is dry. Cool well!
- Mix topping ingredients aand spread carefully over cooled cake.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries.
- At one time Bisquick published many recipes called "Impossible"
which did not call for crust. I have tried them all and they are