- Very low cal (can be frozen)
- 1 can beef broth or French onion soup
- 2 white onions, chopped
- 1 Vlasic mild pepperocini, chopped fine
- 4 cups (950 ml) water
- 2 dashes hot sauce (if desired)
- 1 28 oz (784 grm). can tomatos, chopped, with juice
- 3/4 medium head cabbage, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) celery, chopped
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 2-1/2 Tbsp (35 ml) brown sugar
- Bring all ingredients (except tomatos) to a boil.
- Turn down and simmer 1-1/2 hours or until cabbage is tender.
- Add chopped tomatoes with juice and cook additional 1/2 hour.
- Add water if needed.
- The pepperocini pepper and hot sauce are what gives the soup that little