- Snack-a great munchy snack for Sunday afternoon football games
- B. Danielson
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). small pretzels
- 1 cup (225 ml) vegetable oil
- 1 pkg. dry ranch dressing mix (original flavor)
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) cayenne pepper
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) cajun seasoning
- Mix oil and dry seasoning mix in small bowl.
- Add cayenne pepper and cajun seasoning. Stir well.
- Pour over pretzels (that are in a large pan).
- Mix until all pretzels are coated.
- Spread on 2 cookie sheets in a single layer.
- Bake for 1 hour at 200 degrees (90 C.), stirring half way through.
- These pretzels have a "bite" to them, so make sure you like spicy food.
Kids love them!