- Great all year long but especially for Summer events.
- Darlene Stanley of Kouts, IN.
Serves/Makes:1 large bowl
- Sauce for fruit:
- 1 cup (225 ml) Pineapple Juice
- 2/3 cup (150 ml) orange juice
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) lemon juice
- 4 tbsp (60 ml) cornstarch
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- Suggested fruit:
- 1 can mandarin oranges
- 1 can pineapple chunks (save juice for sauce)
- and any other fruit you like
- Cook above sauce mixture together and bring this to a boil for 1 minute only. Boiling to long makes the sauce too thick.
- Pour this over all your drained favorite fruit, mix well, and chill.