- 1 cup (225 ml) crabmeat
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded Swiss cheese
- 5 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) milk
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml). pepper
- 1 deep dish dish frozen pie shell
- Lightly brown pie crust.
- Beat eggs and milk.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle cheese in bottom of browned pie shell.
- Sprinkle crabmeat on top of cheese.
- Pour milk mixture over cheese and crab.
- Bake at 375 degrees (200 C.) about 45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool at room temperature for 5 to 10 minutes before cutting.
- Usually since I buy pie shells that come two to a pack I go ahead and
double the recipe and make one quiche to take in my lunch for the next