- 2 lbs (.9 kg). cubed stewmeat
- 3 Tbs (45 ml). oil
- Divide into 2 portions:
- 2 tsp (10 ml) salt
- 1 large chopped onion
- 2 large chopped tomatoes
- 1 fresh hot red chile
- Additional ingredients:
- 2 cups (475 ml) water
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) peanut butter
- garlic to taste
- Brown cubed meat in oil.
- 1/2 Add of combined ingredients and water. Simmer 1/2 hour.
- Dip out some pot juices and mix with the peanut butter to thin to paste consitency.
- Add peanut butter-paste, the other half of combined ingredients and garlic (to taste) back to pot.
- 1/2 Simmer hour or until meat is tender.
- I don't know if this is the recipe you are looking for, but you can't
deny that it's a hearty one using peanut butter!