- Carol N.
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) shortening
- 1 cup (225 ml) peanut butter
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) white sugar
- 1 cup (225 ml) brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp (5 ml). baking powder
- 1 tsp (5 ml). baking soda
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt (optional)
- 3 cups (700 ml) flour
- Mix butter, shortening and peanut butter together.
- Then add white sugar, brown sugar and eggs.
- Add in baking powder, baking soda, salt and flour.
- Drop by tsp on cookie sheet and press down gently with fork.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 10 to 13 minutes.
- This is my mom's recipe. She's been making
this since I was a little kid and now I make
it for my kids. I found that since my oven was different
from my mom's, for the first time you should watch them and
adjust timing to your oven.