Stuffed Crust Pizza Dough (Like Pizza Hut's)
- From Hormel
- 1 (10 oz (280 grm).) can Pillsbury Refigerated Pizza Crust
- 7 pieces of string cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) prepared pizza sauce
- 20 slices Hormel pepperoni
- 4 ounces (one cup) shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 425 degrees (225 C.).
- Unroll dough and press into bottom and one inch up sides of greased 13 inch x 9 inch pan.
- Place pieces of string cheese along inside edges of dough.
- Fold the one inch of dough over and around the cheese, and press dough edges to seal.
- Top the crust with sauce, pepperoni, and cheese.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.