- Broiled Red Potatos
- John Driscoll
- 6 medium red potatos
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) melted butter
- 1 tbsp (15 ml). fresh parsley
- salt and pepper
- Scrub potatos leaving skin on.
- Boil or microwave potatos until just tender (not mushy).
- Quarter and place in shallow baking dish.
- Drizzle with butter turning to coat completely.
- Sprinkle with parsley.
- Broil for about 10 minutes watching not to burn.
- Turn occasionally to brown on all sides.
- Salt and Pepper to taste.
- I like to microwave the potatos already quartered then pop them right into
broiler for browning.