- 1 stick of butter
- 2 cups (475 ml) of peanut butter
- 1 pound of confectioners' sugar
- 4 cups (950 ml) of Rice Krispies
- 2 8 ounce chocolate candy bars
- 2 12 0unce packages of semi sweet chocolate chips
- In a very large bowl mix butter,peanut butter and sugar.
- In a plastic bag lighty crush Rice Krispies, then add to peanut butter mix.
- Mix well.
- Roll mix into ball's.
- Place on cookie sheet and chill for one hour.
- Melt all chocolate, stir often.
- Using fork dip balls in chocolate.
- Place on wax paper to cool.