Bleu Cheese-Ball Appetizer
- Cheese Ball
- 2 packages of cream cheese
- 4 oz (112 grm). of Bleu Cheese
- 8 oz (224 grm). of salami
- Walnuts or Pecans
- Let cheeses stand until room temperature.
- Slice salami into very small pieces.
- Cream Bleu cheese and cream cheese together until completely mixed.
- Add salami bits to mixture of cheeses.
- Roll into a ball and cover with walnuts or pecans.
- Put a cherry on top (optional) and refrigerate over night.
- Before serving, let stand at room temperature.
- Serve with melba toast or any type of crackers.
- Keeps for 2 to 3 weeks.
- This such a simple recipe and your guest will just love
it. You can add olives, black or green, too if you like.