- A delicious and creamy dip, great on small slices of bagette.
- 1 6-1/2 oz (182 grm). can marinated artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sour cream or plain yogurt
- 1 cup (225 ml) grated parmesan cheese (fresh is best)
- 1 small can of jalapeno pepper or green chilies, chopped
- Drain artichoke hears and chop.
- Mix together with remaining ingredients.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees (175 C.).
- I prefer to use sour cream instead of the yogurt and I enjoy every
calorie! This is the most delicious appetizer I've ever had. A real
treat for the whole family.