- Marinade for Grilled or Broiled London Broil
- Angela Creighton
Serves/Makes:2 cups marinade
- 1 London Broil, any cut
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) tomato juice
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) peanut oil
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) soy sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) brown sugar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- black pepper, to taste
- Poke meat with knife all over on both sides.
- Place meat in a plastic zipper sealed bag.
- Combine all ingredients for marinade and mix well.
- Immediately pour over meat in bag; seal bag, letting air out.
- Marinate in fridge several hours, preferably overnight; turn occasionally.
- Either grill or broil to your liking, basting with the marinade.
- Slice thin on a diagonal.
- You can serve the marinade with the London Broil. In this case, heat the marinade in saucepan over medium heat until hot and bubbly, stirring often.
- This marinade is also delicious on a Turkey London Broil.
Prepare as above.