- Baked chicken and rice with ranch seasonings.
- Lee Anna
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 cups (475 ml) instant rice, uncooked
- 1 pkg. Hidden Valley Ranch party mix
- 1 cup (225 ml) milk
- 2 cups (475 ml) water
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) margerine or butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- In 9 inch x 13 inch pan, pour rice to cover the bottom.
- Top with chicken strips.
- Sprinkle ranch seasonings over everything.
- Add milk and water.
- Drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- This is one of the easiest dishes to make! It's all done in one pan.
And it tastes delicious!