Firehouse Chicken and Pasta
- A two pot dish with Chicken breast, pasta, and whatevergoodies you can think of
- Fire Station 26 Crest Forest Fire
- 3 boneless chicken breasts
- 12 oz (336 grm). tri-colored rotelle pasta
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) Italian dressing (preferably "Zesty Italian")
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sliced olives
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) marinated artichoke hearts
- 4 oz (112 grm). mozzarella, shredded
- parmesan cheese, grated
- Cut chicken breasts into bite sized pieces.
- Place in skillet with Italian Dressing, and simmer until cooked through. Stir occasionally.
- Cook pasta to desired consistency; drain.
- Add olives and marinated artichoke hearts to chicken mixture; stir.
- Place pasta onto serving dish; pour chicken mixture over pasta.
- Sprinkle with desired amount of mMozzarella and parmesian cheeses.
- Serve with a garlic bread and salad.