- A light fluffy, refreshing salad or even as a dessert
- Joan Sorlie
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). carton cream style cottage cheese
- 1 8 oz (224 grm). container Cool Whip
- 1 3 oz (84 grm). box lime / lemon Jello, unmixed (or whatever flavor you wish)
- 1 small can crushed pineapple, drained
- mini-marshmallows (optional)
- Combine all ingredients, except pineapple, beat by hand until mixed.
- Add pineapple, mix well.
- Top with mini-marshmallows if desired.
- I got this from my husband's mother in Fargo, North Dakota.
It has become one of our favorites. You can also use different
canned fruits -- depending on the flavor of jello used.
Pour the jello right out of the box (in granular form) into
the mixture -- do not make it per the directions on the box.