Chicken with Pasta and Broccoli
- Carol Welte
- 1 lb (.5 kg). skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut up
- vegetable spray
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz (301 grm).) cream of mushroom soup
- 2-1/4 cups (525 ml) water
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). dried basil
- 2 cups (475 ml) frozen vegetables, (broccoli, cauliflower, carrots)
- 2 cups (475 ml) pasta, uncooked
- In skillet sprayed with nonstick spray, brown chicken.
- Remove from pan; set aside.
- Add soup, water, basil & vegetables.
- Heat to a boil.
- Add uncooked pasta.
- Cook over medium heat 10 min., stirring often.
- Add browned chicken.
- Cook 5 minutes or till pasta is done, stirring often.
- Add grated Parmesan cheese.
- This is a quick and DELICIOUS meal. Adding 1/4 cup sliced hot peppers
"kicks it up a notch"!