- Darlene Stanley of Kouts, IN.
- 1 lb (.5 kg). polish ham lunch meat, sliced to medium thickness
- 2 8 oz (224 grm). Philadelphia Cream Cheese (soften to room temperature)
- 2 bunches green onions
- 1 jar small sweet pickels
- Pat each slice of the ham between two paper towels to remove excess moisture.
- Beat cream cheese with mixer to make workable.
- Spread cream cheese on each ham slice.
- Cut onions the same width as ham slices, and place on cheese covered ham.
- Roll this up and then slice into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Repeat with sweet pickles, so you have a mix of onion and pickle rolls.
- Stack on a plate and refrigrate for a little while.