- Fluffy cookies with chocolate chips inside
- Lee Anna
- 4 egg whites
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). cream of tartar
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla
- 1 cup (225 ml) sugar
- 1 pkg. (6 oz (168 grm).) mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees (225 C.).
- Beat egg whites until foamy; add salt, cream of tartar and vanilla.
- Beat until peaks form.
- Add sugar 1 tbsp (15 ml). at a time.
- BEAT WELL.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Cover cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Drop batter by tspfuls onto paper.
- Put cookies in oven and turn off the heat.
- Leave in the oven overnight or at least 5 hours without opening the oven door.
- These cookies are very sticky so don't skip the wax paper.
You could also use a paper bag cut to your pan size.
The cookies don't spread either so they can be fairly close together.