- Quiche filled with broccoli, eggs & cheese
- Angela Creighton
Serves/Makes:1 9 inch pie
- 3 tbsp (45 ml). grated parmesan cheese
- 1 9 inch pie shell, unbaked
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded Swiss cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup (225 ml) heavy cream
- 3/4 tsp (4 ml). salt
- pinch pepper, or to taste
- Heat oven to 375 degrees (200 C.).
- Sprinkle parmesan on bottom of pie shell.
- Squeeze as much water out of broccoli as possible.
- Sprinkle broccoli in pie shell.
- Sprinkle swiss cheese on top.
- Combine remaining ingredients with fork until blended.
- Pour into shell.
- Bake until light golden brown and center is set, about 30 minutes.
- Let cool 10 minutes before serving.
- Can also be made with spinach.