- Sandra Phipps
- 1 box brownie mix
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup (125 ml) Kahlua(optional)
- 3 packages (3-1/3 oz (95.2 grm).) instant Jell-o chocolate pudding
- 9 Skor or Heath candy bars
- 12 oz (336 grm). whipped topping, thawed
- Mix brownies according to package directions; cool.
- If using Kahlua, punch holes in brownies using a fork and pour kahlua over brownies.
- Whip up pudding mixes according to package directions.
- Break Skor or Heath bars into small pieces by tapping them with a hammer while still in wrapper.
- Break up half of the brownies and place in the bottom of a glass trifle dish.
- Layer with 4 Skor bars, half of the pudding, then half of the whipped topping.
- Repeat layers with remaining brownies and 4 Skor bars, pudding and whipped topping.
- Crumble 1 Skor bar on top.
- This recipe was contributed by a co-worker of mine and was published
in our Centers' Employee Cookbook. Hope it's what you are looking for.