- This is so easy!
- 2 lbs (.9 kg) chicken cutlets
- soy sauce
- garlic and onion powder to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- your favorite lettuce
- Seven Seas salad dressing:"Herbs and Spices" or any Italian dressing
- Wash and pound the chicken cutlets.
- Season with soy sauce and seasonings.
- Heat up the barbecue or cook on the stove in frying pan till done; about 5 minutes each side.
- Prepare big beautiful salad.
- Place salad over entire dinner plate for each serving.
- When chicken is cooked, cut into strips and lay across the salad.
- Serve with dressing and nice loaf of bread.
- This is a great dinner and low calorie too!