- Also known as "cottage pie"
- 2 lbs (.9 kg). medium ground hamburger
- 1 envelope Liptons onion soup mix
- 4 potatoes, boiled and mashed
- 1 19 oz (532 grm) can cream corn
- Pan fry hamburger, add onion soup mix.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Place in a pan and press firmly.
- Spread cream corn over meat mixture.
- Gently spread mashed potatoes over corn.
- Add a few pats of butter and sprinkle with parsley.
- Bake at 300 degrees (150 C.) until heated through, about 15 minutes.
- This is almost too simple, hope you like it.