- Flavorful crustless quiche made with on-hand ingredients.
- 4 slices of bacon
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup (225 ml) half and half
- 1 cup (225 ml) grated swiss cheese
- 2 cups (475 ml) broccoli flowerets
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). salt
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml). garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp (1 ml). lemon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (175 C.).
- Cook bacon until crisp and set aside.
- Beat eggs with cream and cheese.
- Stir in broccoli, salt, garlic powder and lemon pepper.
- Crumble bacon and stir in 1/2 of bacon into egg mixture.
- Pour mixture into a 9 inch pie plate.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 30 to 35 minutes or until a knife inserted comes out clean.
- Top with remaining bacon.
- This quiche may also be served at room temperature. Enjoy.