- The moistest banana loaf you will ever make!
- 1 cup (225 ml) mashed bananas (approx. 3)
- 1 cup (225 ml) white sugar
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter or margarine
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1-1/3 cups (325 ml) sifted flour
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). baking powder
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). baking soda
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- 1 tsp (5 ml). vanilla
- Put all dry ingredients in a bowl and stir.
- Melt butter slightly and beat eggs.
- Add to dry mixture along with vanilla.
- Add mashed bananas last and stir ingredients until moistened.
- Put in a greased and lightly floured loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 for about 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- When done take out and let cool in pan for 5-10 minutes.
- Then take out of pan (it should still be quite hot) and wrap it immediately in saran wrap.
- Let it cool the rest of the way before slicing.
- I have had numerous compliments on my banana loaf and I hope
yours turns out as well as mine. You can freeze it in it's
original plastic wrap and it comes out of the freezer just
as moist. Enjoy!