- A cream cheese tart topped with fruit.
Serves/Makes:18-24 (depending on size)
- 1 pkg graham wafers
- 3 pkgs cream cheese
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp (10 ml) lemon juice
- 1 cup (225 ml) granulated sugar
- 1 pkg aluminum foil cups for tarts
- Beat cream cheese until soft.
- Mix all other ingredients.
- Add mixture to softened cream cheese and mix until smooth.
- Put graham wafers in bottom of foil cup and pour mixture in.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 18-20 minutes.
- Let cool and top with cherries or other fruit or whipcream.
- These are very easy to make and they don't take alot of time.
I make them and send them in lunches for school and work.