- Erin M.
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground beef
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). can Rotel Tomatoes and Green Chiles
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 12 flour tortillas
- 3 cups (700 ml) shredded lettuce
- 8 oz (224 grm). shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sliced green onions
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) taco sauce
- taco sauce
- Brown meat and drain.
- Stir in tomatoes, green chiles and taco seasonings.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Spoon 1/3 cup (80 ml) of mix onto a tortilla.
- Fry in 1 in. of oil turning to fry both sides, then drain.
- Repeat until mixture is used.
- Top with lettuce, cheese, onions, and taco sauce as desired.