- Cool and sweet, quick and filling
- Janette Barney
- 2 cups (475 ml) fat-free vanilla or plain yogurt (a flavored kind is alright too.)
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 cup (225 ml) sliced fresh or unsweetened frozen strawberries
- 1 cup (225 ml) mixed fresh or unsweetened frozen berries such as raspberries, blueberries or blackberries.
- Put all ingredients in a blender and puree.
- Serve in chilled glasses.
- This is very filling and a nice treat. With only about 175 calories and
1 gram of fat it is perfect for dessert if you are ever on a diet.