Papaya Creamsicle Smoothie
- Karen Green, "Fast! Fresh! Fruity!" (New Hope Press)
- 2 papayas, ripe
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) orange juice
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) vanilla frozen yogurt
- Peel, seed and coarsely chop papayas.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Nutrition per serving: 251 calories; 1.5 g fat; 5% calories from fat 7 mg cholesterol; 2.8 g fiber.
Recipe seen in "Delicious! Your Magazine of Natural Living," July 1995.
Recipe at Searchable Online Archive of Recipes Internet site.