- Mama's Cookbook via the Internet
- 1 18.7 oz (523.6 grm). package Ragu Pizza Quick Mix for Homemade Pizza Crust
- 1 14 oz (392 grm). jar Ragu Pizza Quick Sauce
- 1 10 oz (280 grm). package frozen chopped broccoli, cooked and drained thoroughly
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees (200 C.).
- Prepare crust mix according to package directions, using 6 level scoops of mix and 1/2 cup (125 ml) warm water.
- Let dough rest.
- In a bowl, combine 1/4 cup (60 ml) sauce, broccoli, cheese, garlic, salt and pepper; set aside.
- Divide dough into 6 equal pieces.
- Roll each into a 7-inch circle.
- Spoon 1/4 cup (60 ml) broccoli mixture onto half of each circle.
- Brush outer edges of dough lightly with beaten egg.
- Fold dough over filling to form a half circle, and press to seal edges.
- Place on baking sheet and brush with egg.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Heat remaining sauce and serve with calzones.