- A meatloaf that's not dry.
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) ketchup
- 1/2 pkg. onion soup mix
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) bread crumbs
- In a mixing bowl put all ingredients and use hands to mix.
- When mixed put in loaf pan and press to sides.
- Take a little bit more ketchup and rub over the top.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 1 hour.
- When done let stand 5 to 10 minutes before taking out of pan and slicing.
- My husband and kids love my meatloaf and we have it almost
every week. You can make potatoes, rice or noodles with it
or just have salad and a fresh loaf of bread. Hope you try
it and like it as much as we do.