- Libby McBrian
- 4-1/2 cups (1050 ml) granulated sugar
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 jar marshmallow cream
- 3 pkgs chocolate chips
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- dash salt
- 1/2 pound butter
- 2 cups (475 ml) nuts, chopped
- Place sugar and evaporated milk in non-stick pan or pot.
- Bring to boil, then boil EXACTLY 6 1/2 minutes while stirring CONSTANTLY.
- Remove from heat add the remaining ingredients as you stir vigorously.
- Chill in a greased pan. Cut before completely firm.
- My family actually prefers using Milk Chocolate Chips instead of
semi-sweet. The key to making the fudge creamy and keeping it from
becoming grainy, is boiling it for the exact time mentioned while
This is the same recipe they use at See's Candy Stores. It is creamy