- Tater tots with a creamy soup, corn, and meat mixture, topped with cheese!
- Jon and Rhonda
- 1 lb (.5 kg). ground beef or turkey
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). package frozen Tater Tot potatoes
- 1 10-3/4 oz (301 grm). can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 soup can of milk or water
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 can whole kernel corn
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a skillet, brown the meat and onion; drain any fat.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place meat and onions in a greased 1-1/2 quarts (1425 ml) to 2 quarts (1900 ml) casserole dish.
- Stir corn into mixture.
- Top with potatoes.
- Combine soup and milk or water, pour over potatoes.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 30 to 40 minutes, until the top is golden brown.