- Pam Recipe from "Favorite Recipes of Home Ec. Teachers"
- Juice and rind of 1 lemon
- Juice and rind of 1 orange
- 2 cups (475 ml) sugar
- 1 tsp (5 ml). tataric acid
- 1 cup (225 ml) boiling water
- 2 qt. cold water
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) grape juice
- 1 qt. ginger ale
- Combine juice, rinds, sugar, tartaric acid and boiling water.
- Allow to stand for 24 hours.
- Strain, if desired.
- Add cold water and grape juice; pour into punch bowl.
- Add ginger ale just before serving.
- This recipe is from "Favorite Recipes of Home Economic
Teachers - Money Saving Cookbook" dated MCMLXXI