- 12 oz (336 grm). fettuccine
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) butter
- 1 cup (225 ml) cream, heavy or light
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml). salt
- dash of white pepper
- romano cheese to taste (about 1 tbsp (15 ml) to 2 tbsp (30 ml).)
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions.
- While fettuccine cooks, heat butter and cream in small pan until butter melts.
- Stir in parmesan, salt, pepper, and romano.
- Keep warm over low heat.
- Drain fettucine, return to pan, pour sauce over noodles, toss gently until noodles are coated.