- 2 cups (475 ml) flaked salmon
- 1 cup (225 ml) soft bread crumbs
- 2 tsp (10 ml). lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml). salt
- dash cayenne pepper
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 cups (700 ml) thick white sauce
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) cooked english peas
- 2 tsp (10 ml). chopped parsley
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- Combine salmon, bread crumbs, lemon juice and seasonings.
- Add eggs; mix well
- Blend in two cups of the white sauce.
- Turn mixture into greased 9-inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 25 minutes (or until firm)
- Combine peas, parsley, chopped eggs & remaining sauce in pan.
- Heat to serving temperature.
- Serve sauce over salmon loaf.
- You might try your favorite "Cream of" soup for the white