- KFC Cole slaw sauce
- 1 medium head cabbage, chopped fine
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 1/4 of a medium green pepper, sliced thin
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 cup (225 ml) mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) cider vinegar
- Mix cabbage, carrots and green pepper with salt & pepper.
- Mix all sauce ingredients and add to cabbage.
- Let sit in refrigerator 2 or 3 hours.
- I sometimes sprinkle into the sauce some garlic powder.
Some people grate a bit of onion. I do not use onion in
my slaw because it does make a difference in the taste that
I don't care for.