- Spicy hot chicken wings, hot hot!
- 20 chicken wings, small sized if possible
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) margarine
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) Tobasco sauce (hot!)
- 3 tsp (15 ml) flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml) parsley, chopped
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) basil
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) cayenne pepper
- dash salt
- dash pepper
- dash garlic powder
- dash of sage
- Mix all ingredients for the sauce, let refrigerate 10 min.
- Cut tips off of chicken wings, and dry them with paper towels.
- Deep fry the wings at a high temperature, until golden.
- Make sure wings are completely done inside, not pink!
- After done, coat wings in sauce, cover completely.
- Serve steaming hot with celery stalks and blue cheese/ranch dressing!
- I looked all over the web for a buffalo wing recipe, and found only
advertisements for some sauce or another sold in stores. I didn't
want to buy a sauce, I wanted to make one! So here is what I came up
with myself, and its a keeper! Enjoy.