- Dana Wilson
- 1 lb (.5 kg) ground beef
- 1 packet Lipton onion soup mix (can also use onion/mushroom mix)
- your favorite BBQ sauce
- hamburger buns
- Combine ground beef and the packet of soup mix in a large bowl and mix well.
- Shape into 4 patties.
- Place patties in a glass baking dish that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Pour your favorite BBQ sauce on top of each burger.
- Bake uncovered at 375 degrees (200 C.) until burgers are done.
- This is a very easy and very tasty variation of hamburgers.