- Dana Wilson
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 packet Lipton Savory Herb with Garlic soup mix
- olive oil (no exact amount)
- fresh sliced mushrooms
- Place chicken breast halves in a glass baking dish that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Drizzle olive oil over each piece of chicken.
- Top chicken with soup mix.
- Drizzle with more olive oil.
- Top with sliced mushrooms (as much or as little as you like).
- Drizzle with a little more olive oil.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees (175 C.) for 45 minutes or until chicken is done.
- I made this recipe up one evening after a long day at work.
It is easy to prepare and tastes good too!