- No-crust pie
- 1 lb (.5 kg) ground beef or turkey
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) chopped onion
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) milk
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) Bisquick Mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) salt
- 1/4 tsp (1 ml) pepper
- 2 ripe tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded chedder cheese
- Heat oven to 400 degrees (200 C.).
- Grease 10 inch pie pan.
- Cook and stir beef and onion over medium heat until beef is brown. Drain and spread on pie pan.
- Beat milk, Bisquick mix, eggs, salt and pepper until smooth.
- Pour over meat and bake 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with tomato slices and sprinkle with cheese.
- Return to oven and bake until knife inserted in center comes out clean and cheese is melted.
- Cool 5 minutes before cutting.
- This is a very easy recipe and my family love it. Sometimes
I can only serve 4 because they slice the pie in quarters.