- I Dunno
- 1 lb (.5 kg). spaghetti
- 2 10 oz (280 grm). pkg. frozen chopped spinach
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup (225 ml) sour cream
- 1 cup (225 ml) mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chopped onion
- 3 ribs celery, chopped
- 1 cup (225 ml) chopped green pepper
- 1 small jar pimentos
- 3 cups (700 ml) diced chicken, ham, turkey or shrimp
- 1 cup (225 ml) grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) grated parmesan cheese
- bread crumbs for topping
- Break spaghetti into 2 inch pieces: cook and drain.
- Cook and drain spinach.
- Mix soup, sour cream, mayonnaise, onion, celery, green pepper and pimento.
- Spray a 3 quarts (2850 ml) casserole with vegetable spray.
- Spread pasta on bottom of casserole.
- Cover pasta with spinach.
- Sprinkle chicken over spinach.
- Pour sauce over chicken.
- Sprinkle casserole with cheese.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Cover and bake 1 hour at 300 degrees (150 C.).
- I have several other recipe variations of Greek Spaghetti, See If
this jogs your memory and if this is not the right one let me know
and we'll try another...I Dunno