Chicken and Biscuits in White Gravy
- From Campbell's Cooking with Soup
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) diced green pepper
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) chopped onion
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) milk
- 2 cups (475 ml) cubed cooked chicken
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) shredded swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) diced pimento
- In 10 inch skillet over medium heat, in hot butter, cook green pepper and onion until tender, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in soup and milk, blend well.
- Stir in chicken, cheese and pimento.
- Cook 5 minutes more or until heated through.
- Serve over baking powder biscuits.
- Can also be served on mashed potatoes, toast, or baked potato.