- A quick skillet supper. Serve with a salad and bread.
- 1 lb (.5 kg). hamburger
- 1 small onion
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 16 oz (448 grm). can sliced or stewed tomatoes, partially drained
- 1 cup (225 ml) shredded mild cheddar cheese
- Brown hamburger and onion til no pink shows in meat and onion is tender.
- Add can of corn and can of tomatoes.
- Cover and simmer 5 to 10 minutes.
- Remove lid and add cheese over the top.
- Put lid on just until cheese begins to melt.
- Remove from heat and serve.
- This recipe cam from an old 4H manual. It was the first meal I ever
cooked, and is still a favorite of my family's.