- Faith Friddle
- 1-1/2 lbs (.7 kg). ground beef
- 3 large potatoes
- 1 large onion
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1/2 can milk
- 1 cup (225 ml) grated cheddar cheese
- Brown and drain ground beef.
- Place in 9 x 13 inch dish.
- Peel and thinly slice potatoes and onions.
- Place in layers on top of ground beef.
- Mix tomato soup and milk and pour over potatoes.
- Cover with foil and bake at 425 degrees (225 C.) until potatoes are tender (about 45 minutes.)
- Remove foil, sprinkle with cheeze and put back in oven 10 minutes.