- 1 8-oz. pkg. cream cheese
- 2 green onions, minced
- 1 pkg. imitation crab meat or 2 6-oz.cans crabmeat, shredded
- 48 won ton skins
- oil for frying
- water for sealing
- Cream the cheese in a mixer.
- Add the green onions and the crab meat and blend well.
- Place about 1-1/2 tsp (7 ml). of the mixture on the skin and smooth out.
- Moisten two adjacent sides of the won ton skin with fingertip.
- Fold the "dry" corner over the mix to form a triangle.
- Press the edges to seal.
- Heat oil to approximately 375F and fry a few at a time, turning over halfway through till golden brown.
- Remove from oil and drain on paper towels.