- MUSTARD BASED BARBEQUE SAUCE
- FARMER'S ALMANAC
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) yellow mustard
- 3/4 cup (175 ml) red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) sugar
- 1-1/2 tbsp (20 ml) butter
- 2 tsp (10 ml) salt
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) worcestshire
- 1-1/4 tsp (6 ml) black pepper
- 1/2 tsp (2 ml) Tabasco
- combine ingredients in saucepan.
- simmer 30 minutes over low heat.
- Let stand 1 hour before using.
- Refrigerate unused sauce.
- This is a little different than the normal barbecue sauce. In South Carolina
this is the normal. I love it. My family eats it on everything from hamburger to ribs. If you dont like spicy you
can leave out the hot sauce. ENJOY!!!!