- Broccoli with rice, cheese, & creamed soup
- 2 bunches fresh or 16 oz (448 grm). frozen broccoli
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 oz (112 grm). velveeta cheese
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) instant rice
- 1 cup (225 ml) water or milk
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Precook broccoli.
- Melt cheese in microwave.
- Mix all ingredients.
- Bake at 425 degrees (225 C.) for approximately 1/2 hour.
- Great side dish that can be thrown together ahead of time.
Don't know the origination of the recipe.
Variations of cream soup or cheese are suggested.