- 1 small head cabbage, chopped or shredded
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) red wine vinegar
- 1-1/2 cups (350 ml) mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sugar
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup (175 ml) water
- Mix dressing ingredients, then add toss with cabbage and carrots in a large bowl.
- This is an easy dish to throw together, and it tastes great in the warmer
months. I do not usually measure my ingredients, so I did have to guess
about how much I would suggest using. The sugar and red wine vinegar are
key ingredients that must be balanced. The amount of mayonnaise and salt
& pepper to use is really a matter of individual preference.