Pineapple Cream Cheese Dip
- Very simple and good
- 8 oz (224 grm). cream cheese
- 8 oz (224 grm). crushed pineapple
- Potato chips
- Soften cream cheese to room temperature (This can be done in the microwave on short notice - just don't try to do at high temp too fast!)
- Mix pineapple & cream cheese, or just pour pineapple over the top of the block.
- Serve with chips.
- Recipes don't come much simpler than this.
I was introduced to the recipe through my husband's family in Illinois
I'm originally from New Jersey